Recent Press Coverage
Ada has had a very active few months of press coverage and public acknowledgement of the success of our programmes and people. Take a look below of our most recent press coverage...
- The Government announced an overhaul of higher technical education and their press release mentioned Ada as an example of a provider currently delivering to a high standard.
- The Digital Skills APPG Report: The impact of COVID-19 and lessons learned for improving digital skills in the future, attached below.
- Computer Weekly list of the Most Influential Women in UK Tech was published and our Principal Tina Götschi as well as one of our apprenticeship lecturers, Nicole Fu, both appear on the list.
- BBC News filmed a segment at our Broad Lane campus speaking with two of our sixth form graduates, Vivian and Abeer, who are moving on to degree apprenticeships.
- One of our apprentices, Steven Patrick has recently been shortlisted for the Judges Choice Award at the BAME Apprenticeship Awards in Partnership with Pearson. Steven is an apprentice at Deloitte.
- Andrea Rodrigues, won Pearson's National BTEC Computing Student of the Year Award. FE Week picked up her award and the Pearson video here is really great.
- Ada were featured in FE Week coverage on the Regional Skills Concordat Showcase, discussing our partnership with Salesforce.
- Ada were featured on BBC News with three of our learners discussing their move to online learning and then an interview with Tina Götschi and a follow up Instagram Live event with Tina on the BBC Instagram account.