Apprentice business intelligence analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. They bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE are looking for a positive individual who works well within a team, is highly inquisitive, has prior coding experience and is driven by their ability to make a positive impact on their business.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early careers role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity – to join our two year Apprenticeship and study towards a Level 4 Data Analyst qualification. The deployment of Microsoft Power BI has become a fundamental part of how we run our business particularly within the Direct and Indirect Sales teams. As a result of this success we are looking to hire a Junior Power BI analyst to work in conjunction with our Senior Data Analyst to assist us in bringing even greater business intelligence to our Sales Teams. Working in a fast paced, forward thinking and collaborative environment, you will be given responsibilities from day one, as well as access to unlimited support, development and mentoring from your team and peers.
How you’ll make your mark:
- Perform daily BI refreshes
- Manage user access
- Co-ordinate and execute simple change management activities
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of BI scope and expectation
- Provide BI User training to new joiners or when a new functionality has been deployed initially under supervision until confident to lead
- Under supervision formulate and define system scope and objectives of new Power BI functionality
- Develop and test new BI functionality according to the specifications agreed
- You have five GCSE’s (including English and Math) at Grade C or above
- You have A-Level or equivalent qualification.
- You have a passion for coding and the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- You are a good problem solver, able to manage your time effectively and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- You preferably have knowledge of a Business Analytical tool such as Microsoft BI, Tableau etc
As an HPE Apprentice, you'll earn a competitive salary from your very first day whilst gaining the essential skills you need to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. On our Apprentice Programme, you'll gain the business, communication and skills you need to launch your career in sales. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth opportunities.
Our Apprentice programme offers:
- Comprehensive onboarding and 1:1 coaching
- HPE and sales skill training with opportunity to develop further after the initial 2 year Apprenticeship.
- Early Career Events and Development Days
- Off-Site Team Building Week.
- The opportunity to gain industry recognised accreditation.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking below.