Data Analyst Apprentice
Love working with data and systems and the idea of using technology that enables our consultants to provide more visual and timely data/research to our clients?
Do you want to develop your technical skills within a growing software as service team?
The Development team at Redington makes a big impact on the business and our mission to make 100 million people financially secure - for the benefit of people and the planet. We’re an agile team, who, like everyone else at Redington, all believe in collaboration and continuous improvement.
Redington co-founders Robert Gardner and Dawid Konotey-Ahulu started Redington with a vision: to transform people’s experience of saving for retirement from fear and uncertainty to clarity, confidence and control.
Over a decade later, two employees have become scores, and millions look forward to a more secure future because we dare to do things differently. Our Investment Consultants, Specialists and Tech Aficionados break the mould daily to ensure we continue our mission to help 100 million people enjoy a financially secure retirement.
As a Junior Product Data Analyst, you will be helping to support our growing suite of products, which includes anything from updating data or helping and setting up new users.
This is a great opportunity to develop your technical and data skills in a fast-paced organisation with exciting growth and a strong culture, whose executive team recognises that technology, people and research are central to our ongoing success.
This role is full time apprenticeship. Whilst working you will also work towards a Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship, with a Foundation Degree in Data Analytics and Innovation with our provider, ADA, the National College for Digital Skills. There is also the option to continue to achieve a Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship at ADA, the National College for Digital Skills will start in October.
We’d like you to start as soon as possible, so you will be interviewed and on-board remotely and provided with all the equipment, training and support you need to succeed in the role!
The typical task in this role will include;
- Managing ongoing data collection, translation and uploads to keep our platform (ADA) up to date
- Working with our internal teams to maintain their data in ADA
- Working with users to collate and report on feedback
- Working with users to provide training and feature documentation
- Helping set-up and onboard clients to ADA
- Maintaining our ADA demo site with up-to-date content and information
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE
- Highly numerate (a requirement of the apprenticeship provider is minimum of A Level Maths at grade C or equivalent)
- Detail oriented
- Outcome focused with a positive, “can do” attitude
- An effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible and the have the ability to establish personal priorities.
- Computer-literate – understanding the Microsoft Office suite is beneficial, in particular Excel
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- A Computer based GCSE, A Level or Equivalent or a real passion for technology
What are the benefits?
- A day off for your birthday
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- 7% Employer contribution to Pension with 2% matching option to your pension or an ISA
- ULEV car leasing scheme
- Social Events
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and cereal (when we are in the office)
- Time off over Christmas without using annual leave
- Gym subsidy (when we are allowed back to them)
- Training and continuous development
Closing Date: 08/06/2021