Maths and Further Maths
Do you get excited by problem-solving with numbers? Bridge the gap between maths and technology to make sense of the world.
Our Maths offer allows budding mathematicians to find answers with complex equations and logical thinking. Join the dots between Maths and technology with an interactive and out-the-box course structure. We incorporates a thorough review of core maths, mechanics and stats. You will also have the opportunity to take the Further Maths A Level, dependent on your GCSE Maths results.
Maths runs the world. Did you know that working in robotic technology involves algebra and geometry? Or that medical engineering requires understanding of differential equations? If you have an interest in Maths, we encourage you to join us and delve into real-world maths application.
What you'll learn
- Solve tricky problems with your newfound maths skills
- Grow your logical thinking to make informed decisions
- Improve your ability to process, interpret and analyse information
- Boost all career opportunities with Maths A Level on your CV
- Discover lifelong practical skills that you can apply to a variety of situations
Progression and Career Opportunities
- Software developer
- Data analyst
- Data scientist