Apprenticeship Skills Coach
At Ada we are committed to ensuring our apprentices and their employers are supported throughout their apprenticeship to the highest standards. To achieve this we are looking for fantastic skills coaches to manage a case-load of apprentices, providing guidance and support ensuring successful completion of their apprenticeship and progression into full time roles.
Within the role, coaches will maintain regular contact with apprentices & their employers providing continuous guidance throughout the apprenticeship, ensuring the students stay on track and are ready for their End Point Assessment.
Coaches will typically have a case-load of approximately 60 apprentices and will be expected to travel across our employers, organising and running progress reviews with apprentices & employer. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide range of employers and apprentices, understanding their strengths and areas for development and helping their develop their skills and work effectively within their organisations and teams.
- Assessing and supporting apprentices through their apprenticeship programme
- Carrying out reviews either in person or on the phone with apprentices and line managers to monitor progress against key milestones
- Work with students to create and monitor their individual learning plans
- Providing personal and professional support to apprentices and employers
- Ensuring monthly performance updates on learners are provided to Ada
- Providing rigorous feedback on work-based learning evidence
- Managing & tracking of progression of all key programme elements
- Assessing whether apprentices are ready to enter gateway and support them to prepare for their end point assessment
- Ensuring all apprentice records are maintained and compliant to ESFA regulations
- Excellent communications skills and are able to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ideally have experience monitoring and reporting on individuals progress or in coaching learners/apprentices in their career development
- Able to effectively use systems, including e-portfolio tracking system, to record and track outcomes
- Professional working ethos to effectively build business relationships with employers
- Interest in technology and the digital industry and/or a willingness to expand your technical knowledge
- Organised and have strong time management skills
- Adaptable and patient, able to manage many priorities at once and resolve concerns with empathy and compassion