Digital Degree Apprentice
Software Developer Degree Apprenticeship
October 2019 Intake
Digital Degree Apprentice Job Description
• You will be rotated across our technology teams to give you the opportunity to explore your interests
• Contribute to a range of creative projects encompassing the full breadth of modern software engineering.
• Complete formal training delivered by Ada while gaining experience Qualifications Essential:
• A Level or Equivalent - preferably with relevant subjects
• You should have an interest in coding, problem solving, or technology.
• You should have spent some time learning to code or working on projects independently.
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviours will need to strongly aligned to our values: • Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
• Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
• Love what we do Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness and organisation, Flexible and adaptable
Number of openings 5
Apply to Digital Degree Apprentice
You will be redirected to Digital Degree Apprentice after providing Ada with your contact details.